Conducting Business Under COVID-19
As concerns continue to increase around the uncertainties of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact, we would like to share with you some of the key actions that Varley Group are taking to maintain current contracts, projects and products for all of our customers and to ensure our staff remain safe.
By taking clear and decisive steps to prepare for the spread of COVID-19, we are confident that we will do our part to help mitigate the impact and disruption to our customers.
Varley’s offices are fully operational as we continue to monitor the developing situation on a daily basis to ensure our response is timely and proportionate to the level of spread and impact.
The steps we have taken so far include:
- Establishing contingency plans to maintain delivery of contracts and product during times of significant and sustained absenteeism
- Introducing restrictions on work related travel
- Optimising the use of internal technology for business meetings
- Providing our staff with regular communication and updates designed to limit spread of the virus
- Creating a culture of infection control through raised awareness and support around personal hygiene
- Identifying and equipping key staff to be able to work from home as required
- Developing business continuity plans encompassing all of our locations
- Complying with Australian Government advice as it becomes available
We will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.