Capabilties and Experience
With more than 50 years of experience, Varley Specialised Vehicles have developed an excellent platform in design and build methodology.
Our design team produces 3D CAD models and work closely with our customer in reviews to ensure all customers' functional, operational and aesthetic expectations are met.
Our turnkey solutions include the in-house integration of all systems required, which provides our customers with a drive-away solution ready for operation. Such systems may include communications, hydraulics, 240/415V electrics, 12/24V electrical, CAN Bus control systems, air-conditioning, through to automotive paint finishing, decal markings and full wrap graphics.
Our after sales support is provided through our many service sites around Australia, and includes commission, training, full warranty support, spare parts, scheduled servicing, refurbishment, and accident damage repairs.
Varley Specialised Vehicles has a proven reputation of supplying innovative quality products to our customers throughout Australia and New Zealand, which include:
- Fire Appliances, Support Equipment, Fire Training Modules
- Rescue & Hazmat Vehicles
- Police and Incident Command Vehicles
- Ambulances & Patient Transport
- Explosive Delivery Trucks
- Corrective Services Prisoner Transport Trucks
- Road Rail Equipment
- Road Rail Elevating Work Platforms
- Mobile Health Clinics
- Mobile Dental
- Mobile Library
- Community Service Vans
- Mobile Mammography Clinics / Breast Screens
- Outside Broadcast
- Exhibition & Marketing Vehicles
- Training & Education Vehicles / Modules
- Mobile Office
- Accommodation Vehicles
- Kitchen Trailers
- Mine Site compliant truck, ute & troop carrier fit-outs