Varley Power Services has become a leading expert contractor in the fields of valve maintenance and specialised in-situ machining. Recognised throughout the Australian power and process sectors, Varley provides complete valve maintenance services including routine maintenance of all types of valves and actuators, specialised relief valve testing/certification and on-site valve overhaul.
POWER SERVICES FACILITIES:
Varley's extensive and world-class facilities allow:
- Efficient & prompt client service
- Remote site work across a widespread client base
- Long term contracts
- Prompt mobilisation to remote sites
THE VARLEY POWER SERVICES DIFFERENCE
Varley undertakes valve repair work using a core group of experienced professional personnel, supervisors and tradespersons, to provide high quality expertise to the industry in a manner which exceeds clients’ requirements.
- Equipped for in-situ valve refurbishment
- Lathes, and specialised lapping equipment drill presses
- Ancillary machining equipment
Specialised Mobile Facilities:
- Valve Test Bench & Control Panel (Mobile & Workshop)
- Testing to ANSI, DIN, BS or API as applicable
- Long Term Site Facilities located throughout the Eastern Seaboard & Indonesia
- Innovatively equipped valve repair workshops at Tomago, NSW & Brisbane, QLD
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Supported by over 130 years of experience
- Independent Valve Experts (non OEM affiliated)
- Repairs unserviceable valves according to OEMs
- Reverse Engineering of critical spares, reducing lead times
- Varley Valve Data Management System (VDMS) for Asset Management
- Varley BOS (Business Operating System) & EPICOR ERP